10 SIGNS YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT RELATIONSHIP ALREADY
With each heartbreak and letting go process, you begin to wonder if the next one would be the right relationship. You have so many expectations and at the same time, you don’t just want to get your hopes up for nothing, doubt will occasionally creep into your heart and cripple the vision you have for a perfect relationship.
There a lot of things we all look out for in a long-term relationship but I think these 10 things can actually show that you are on your way to saying “THIS IS IT” the right relationship I have been searching for all along. I remember the kind of phobia I used to get about a new relationship because I always wanted to secure my heart from going through that terrible pain of having to end relationships because everything turned out wrong.
Let’s look at this list by Georgia to know if you are in the right relationship already!
1. Moral support
- When your friends and family want to see you and your partner together, there is something to savour. Sometimes outside perspective is needed to see things you are too close and emotionally invested in to appreciate or view clearly. Don’t base the value of your relationship on the opinion of others, but listen to the voices you love and respect.
2. Fair fights
- When a fight does break out, it’s a clean one. Your arguments work toward resolving issues and solving problems while still appreciating each other’s feelings and needs.
3. New issues
- Your issues are new issues. Past problems actually get worked out and don’t come back up to bite you. Old resentments don’t get brought up in new arguments, and old dirt doesn’t get thrown around in current conversations.
4. Hard work
- You’re both willing to put in the work. You jump into action without skipping a beat, and you work on an issue until it’s over. No hesitations.
5. Growing together
- You and your partner are evolving together emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Growing closer is easy and a natural course of your relationship.
6. Major change
- You are both naturally changing for the better because you are happier being who you are this new way. Not because he asked you to change, and certainly not to keep him. Maybe you never wanted children, and now you can’t wait to be a parent with your partner. Or maybe he always needed his space, and now being away from you feels incomplete.
How it feels to find the Right RelationshipPrev 1 of 12 Next
7. Life partners
- You don’t see yourself or your life without him. And you know he feels the same way.Read: Love
8. The L-word
- “Love” rolls off the tongue effortlessly. You can’t imagine not saying it; that would hurt too much. You need to say it, you want to say it and it brings you joy. And it’s the same for him.
9. Spiritual connection
- There’s just something cosmic that pulls you two back together when you drift apart. It’s unexplainable. But it’s there. And it’s always for the better for both of you.
10. Love is blind
- You don’t see anyone else as a potential partner, and you’re not interested in building any kind of connection with another. No one comes close to the amazing person you have. Physical attraction may pop in and surprise you, but the desire for intimacy or emotional connection doesn’t develop.
- Knowing when you are right where you should be can be difficult in the midst of it. Hindsight may be 20/20, and if you’re the type that doesn’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone, keep your eyes open and see what blessings you have in your love. Let this list encourage you to keep going and keep the faith when the road gets rough and blue skies go grey. You can build a beautiful home for yourself and your family when you appreciate everything and everyone in it.
I can’t agree more with this post by Georgia.
Evaluate yourself and the relationship and see if you have it going well in all these areas.
What else would you add to this list?
Let us know in the comments.